We try to publish online only free fonts. If you find a font that is not freeware, ie not allowed for free use, if you are the owner of this font and do not wish to be in the free use of our website, please email us at:
Please be sure to specify who you are, URL-address of the page on which the font is displayed, as well as any evidence of ownership of the copyright of the font.
With correct evidence the font will be removed ASAP.
In operating the Website, We may act as a “Services Provider” (as defined by DMCA) and offer services as online provider of materials and links to third party site. As a result, third party materials that We do not own or control may be transmitted, stored, accessed or otherwise made available using the Website. We have placed certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Website. We have adopted a policy that provides for the immediate removal of any content or the suspension of any user that is found to have infringed on Our rights or of a third party, or that has otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations, or any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
If You believe any material available via the Website infringes a copyright, You should notify Us using the notice procedure for claimed infringement under the DMCA (17 U.S.C. Sect. 512(c)(2)). We will respond expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material claimed to be infringing and will follow the procedures specified in the DMCA to resolve the claim between the notifying party and the alleged infringer who provided the content. Our designated agent (i.e., proper party for notice) to whom You should address infringement notices under the DMCA is Evan Yore, 15 Raglan St, Malabar, 2036, Australia, 61429433040, [email protected].
Please provide the following notice:
- Identify the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that You claim has been infringed;
- Identify the material on the Website that You claim is infringing, with enough detail so that We may locate it on the Website;
- A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by You declaring under penalty of perjury that (a) the above information in Your notice is accurate, and (b) that You are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that You are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
We may give notice to Our users of any infringement notice by means of a general notice on Our Website, electronic mail to a user’s e-mail address in Our records, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to a user’s physical address in Our records. If You receive such an infringement notice, You may provide counter-notification in writing to the designated agent that includes the information below. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement from You under the penalty of perjury, that You have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that You consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal District Court for the judicial district in which Your physical address is located, or if Your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which We may be found, and that You will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
To see our full terms of service click here.